Saturday, October 22, 2011

Premiere Night for “And They’re Off”

Not that long ago I was approached by a big time moviemaker (ok maybe this is the first movie he has ever done) and was asked some questions about my daily life as a trainer. He kept saying to me, “God you remind me a lot of Dusty.” Little did I know, the character he was referring to is a struggling horse trainer, whose loved ones are trying to convince him to change careers. Though the director passed me over for the part of Dusty and instead gave it to Sean Astin, he did let me have a couple lines; hopefully, I didn’t end up on the editing room floor. The premiere is tonight in Hollywood; I’m pulling my prom tux out of the mothballs and will be sitting in the front row with my popcorn and slushie.  

1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoyed the movie! I guess it is/was a limited release. At least it isn't playing in CO. I hope it is playing in CA over Thanksgiving weekend. Give my best to Lava Man.

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete